martes, 30 de julio de 2013

Podcast Vaughan Interview

Yesterday I was interviewed by Alberto Alonso:
You can find the podcasts to listen to it as many times as you like an learn a bit of English too:
"Show with no name 29/7/2013"
And last year Kyle Millar, another broadcaster interviewed me in his "Drivetime show 24/6/2013". I hope you enjoy it. I may be in Kyle Millar's program soon again, so do not miss it!
Well, mates, you've got here two English classes totally free. A four hour English listening exercise free and in those shows, you can also find out more of the secrets of "Captain Hathaway"

If you want more news about me, Fernando Martínez Periset, author of "Captain Hathaway" don't hesitate to send a tweet to @Fermartinez88, I'll be elated to hear from you. Or you can visit www.bubok.es or www.vaughantienda.com !

And, also, you can improve your English while you start reading now the beginning of "Captain Hathaway". Read here the first two pages, it's free!

1 comentario:

  1. And if you want to go on learning, I recommend this other blog: deborahpowell.blogspot.com. Deborah Powell is an old teacher of mine.

    ResponderEliminar